Happy Valentine's Day 2014 Messages For Facebook Status

Valentine comes in February 14 and celebrated with full joy specially by youths. Valentine is the best day to propose to your beloved ones and wish them Happy Valentine's day with SMS, wallpapers and messages. If you are looking for happy Valentine day messages for facebook status then you are at right place. here we are providing best romantic valentine day messages that you can share on whatsapp and facebook and BBM etc with your friends.


Love is not an exam to pass or fail,
Love is not a competition to win or loss,
But love is a feeling in which you care for someone more than yourself...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
 There are 3 steps to happiness:
1. You.
2. Me.
3. Our hearts
4. Eternity!
I will love you until my heart stops beating.
Love u lots...
 If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. Winnie the Pooh.
You’re everything to me.
Love was where we were meant to be.
You’re so sweet.
Kissing you knocks me off my feet.
Dancing with you in the bright moon light.
When we’re together I ..........  
to my darling XXX
You kissed my lips and I felt a flutter in my heart,
You touched my hand and lit a spark in my body,
You stared into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,
You put your arms around me and I was finally complete.
Happy Valentine Day! 
Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know, my love,
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart,
and love me,
Or just leave me in this bliss.
Happy Valentine Day! 

These are the best Valentine Day SMS messages for facebook status and you can share them with your friends, family members and beloved ones. You can also share that Valentine Day wallpaper on your facebook wall.

Happy Valentine Day messages
Valentine Day sms in english
Valentine Day messages 2014 for facebook
Valentine Day whatsapp messages for friends

happy Valentine Day sms jokes wallpapers for desktop
Valentine Day latest free messages for BBM
Valentine Day sms wallpapers HD for desktop
picture of valentine heart on facebook