Happy Valentine's Day Facebook Status Updates 2014

Firstly we wanna wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day 2014 in advance. If you're here then you must be searching the best Valentine's Day Facebook Status Updates which you can share on your own Facebook profile to wish your friends on social media.

We wanna assure you that you've landed on the perfect place, and here we've curated some unique, romantic and yet amazing Happy Valentine's Day 2014 Facebook Status Updates only for you all. We hope you'll will like these messages, and appreciate our research work.



Valentine's Day Best Facebook Status Updates 2014


Best status updates to share on Facebook on Valentine's Day 2014

It is true love that makes you care so much and this true love honey is what keeps us together. Be my valentine.
You are my true love because with you all my dreams seem real and possible. Happy Valentine’s Day 2014
You never said I love you, yet your eyes spoke a million words… That is true love for me. Be my valentine.
Love is not having someone give you the world. Love is creating a whole new world together. Happy Valentine’s Day…
I want you in every way. I want you to be with me every single day. 
Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th; get back together on the 15th ;)
Valentine’s Day is so fake. If you love someone, you’ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.
Valentine’s Day = Single Awareness Day
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, and then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day
Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. BE My Valentine
What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day 2014…
Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.
If you don't have a valentine, hang out with your friends, don't go looking for someone. When it's right, they will come to you.
They say penguins are the only animals that stay together for life; will you be my penguin forever?
I don’t know much about algebra but what I do know is you plus me equals forever.
48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That's 'YOU' My dear valentine
Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of you can say: How can I hate this world when you are an important part of it 
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive.

From the Editors Desk

So these are our selected Happy Valentine's Day Facebook Status Updates for 2014. I hope you'll love to share these updates with your friends via your own Facebook profiles. We've tried our level best top produce the best selected valentines day messages for this special day of 14th February. Love You All...

Incoming Search Terms 

Happy Valentine's Day 2014 Messages

Valentine's Day Status for Facebook

Valentine's Day 2014 Facebook Status

Best Facebook Status for Valentines Day

Valentine's Day 2014 Quotes for Facebook

Facebook Message for Valentines Day