Will You Be My Valentine Poems, Sayings Quotes Wallpapers 2014

We all love poems and quotes and the occasional quote are truly awesome for every one. We are eagerly waiting for happy valentines day 2014 which is coming on 14 Feb 2014. This is really a lovely and romantic day and well need lovely poems, saying and quotes to wish to our beloved ones.

So, here are providing top shared and top rated Will You Be My Valentine Poems and sayings so that you can share them on facebook, twitter, whatsapp or anywhere you want to share. Here you'll also get some Will You Be My Valentine Love SMS Quotes Wallpapers. You can click that link for more lovely and romantic love quotes.

Will You Be My Valentine Poems and Sayings


Will You Be My Valentine Poems and Sayings

Be my V@lent!ne, my l0ve,
@s ! w!ll be f0r y0u,
@nd we w!ll l0ve the wh0le d@y l0ng,
@nd l0ve 0ur wh0le l!ves thr0ugh.

F0r l0ve h@s n0 p@r@meters
@nd d0es n0t end w!th t!me,
But !s the g!ft 0f p@r@d!se,
@ p!nch 0f the subl!me.

S0 let us t@ke th!s h0l!d@y
T0 resubm!t 0ur l0ve
T0 th0se w!th!n th@t kn0w n0 s!n
@nd w!th the @ngels m0ve.

Be My Valentine 2014 romantic poems

H@ppy V@lent!ne, my l0ve!
@ll my l0ve !s y0urs.
Pr@!sed be l0ve th@t br!ngs us h0me,
P!lgr!ms t0 these sh0res.
Ye@rn!ngs here f!nd h@rb0r@ge;
V@n!t!es, sly sm!les.
@ll th@t r!ghte0us @nger rends,
L0ve here rec0nc!les.
Even !n the d@rkness where
N0 b!tterness f!nds rest,
Th0ughts 0f y0u @re l!ke @ d@wn
!ntent 0n h@pp!ness.
N0r w0uld ! h@ve s0 l!ght @ he@rt
Except th@t ! @m blessed!
So, these are some top shared  Will You Be My Valentine Poems, Sayings for you. If you liked this collection then please share them on facebook, twitter and Google plus using below share buttons. Thanks and happy valentines day 2014 in advance.